Friday, 8 February 2013

My first midi dress


I bought a midi dress from Boohoo with their UniDays discount, and don't plan on ever taking it off again.


Wrangler jacket - charity shop, scarf - handmade, dress - Boohoo.com, bag - Tea and Cake, boots - Eccentrix.

Also, if anyone wants to watch a video of me and Efa's first ever song, it's right here (in two parts). This was our final year law presentation. We dressed up as Murdoch and Leveson, drank a bottle of cava and sang about Hugh Grant and the free press in front of our class. Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really love that bag too :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,I love your style, I really enjoy your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful. I've always wanted to try a midi dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking lovely as always. That is a damn good scarf too! Saw the vid for your presentation. Loved it made me laugh :P Didn't realize you had such a loverlayyy voice Betti! :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midi dress looks amazing, i have my own little collection of them building up now, they are so comfy!

    The handmade scarf is absolutely beautiful and i really need to get me one of those bags you have!

    Much love! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neato bag! This outfit is super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete