Friday 21 October 2011

Jazz Jacket!

Just a quick last blog tonight, as it's late and I've been up since ridiculous o'clock. I just HAD to share the magic of this fantastic 1950's jewelled lace jacket that I picked up in Big Girls Blouse yesterday for a mere £40! Yes, forty squids! Incredible. I can see it becoming a big part of my winter wardrobe. I believe I shall be going on a bit of a blogging frenzy from now on as I finally have my own laptop, so happy days. I apologise in advance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket - Big Girls Blouse vintage, blouse - Internacionale, necklace - Primarni, skirt - Topshop, leggings - H&M, bag - Pip, hair - don't even ask. Oli said it looked like a mushroom, which I reckon was pretty accurate.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha mushroom head. I think you look like a very nice mushroom. That is a very awesome outfit young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh... gorge jacket. I would wear it with all black.

    Yay. More posts. More outfits.

    ReplyDelete